Kaspersky has released the latest insisted that Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Kaspersky as one Anti Virus program is now more convincing and well-known toughness to protect our computers.
As we know with the Kaspersky blacklist would make no original key. For that here I will share how to avoid it. This method does not require a long time. But if you want, temen-temen can provide fried banana and a cup of coffee to accompany'll be more comfortable ... hehehehe ...
If temen-temen not want to bother with keys always terblacklist, then there is no harm in trying this way. This way I have proved and successful. Unuk start please follow the tutorial below.
* Make sure you have installed KIS / KAV 2010
* If the key KIS terblacklist then delete the key, select YES
* After that will appear the windows activation wizard, click cancel.
* Choose a setting, then select "Options" and then unchek "enable self defense", then OK
* The next step exit Kaspersky from the taskbar.
* Open run, type "regedit"
* Then navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ KasperskyLab \ protected \ AVP9 \ environment
* Find product status.
Click 2x on the product and change the status manjadi Beta Release, then select OK
* Exit the registry
* Activate Kaspersky, it will appear the windows activation
* Choose Activate beta license (To do this, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet), click next.
YEEpee ... you get the 30-day beta key.
And this can be done repeatedly. If the key is up, then the steps above can be done again, and temen-temen will get a new key again
# Switch back to Enable self defense.