There are times when the computer turns out to be very slow due to space drive (C: or windows system) is almost gone. It was certainly a very slow computers, when we've tried to reduce the various applications / software in it, and still less, one alternative to resize this partition.
Here are tips and techniques that can be done to change the partition drive C: using Easeus Partition Manager (Free).
For the less confident and are still in doubt, should bring more people to know when the reply will change the windows partition system, to avoid the things that are not desired.
Previously, I have practiced resize windows XP partition (drive C:) good on the laptop and desktop computers (usually) this way. Praise them and succeeded without any problems. To consider when changing the partitions on my laptop, make sure the laptop battery enough, do not let the process take place, a sudden Low Battery.
In this paper, I consider the windows partition you want to change the system is C: (drive containing the windows). There is one thing that must be considered before changing the size of drive C: (system), namely:
There should be a partition that has enough empty space on the drive under C: drive, usually drive D: (on display there beside Easeus). If that has a blank space is drive E: or F:, then you should first change to D: drive has enough free space.
Then, there are a few things to note before changing the partition size, such as:
* Close all other applications
* Defragment the drive to be partitioned, ie C: and D:. If the windows right-click an innate drive that you want, click Properties> Tools> Defragmentation, click Defragment Now ...
* If you need to do checks your hard drive. Right-click the drive C: or D: select Properties> Tools> Error-checking> Check Now ... Choose 2 of the available options and click Start to continue
* Leave free space around 10% in hard drive will be reduced.
* If the number of files on drive D: so many, should be moved to another drive first, or zip and made a file. Because the files are many, will make a slower file transfer
* If possible, backup your important data
After these things above are done and have confirmed that the drive is still good condition, MKA then we can do process of changing the partition drive C:
Change the partition C (Windows System)
The following process using FREE EASEUS Partition Program Master, either Home Edition or Professional which can be obtained for free at http://www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm. The steps as follows:
1. Run the program Easeus Partition Master
2. Right-click D: drive (the drive besides the C: drive), then select Resize / Move
Drag the mouse over the empty space (gray) of space to be provided on drive C: will (Leave free space of at least about 10%)
Next will appear a blank space next to drive D: (with writing Unallocated) as follows
Click the drive D: and hold, then slide to the right, so that the empty space to be located on the left (besides drive C), as follows:
# Next, right-click drive C: and select Resize / Move, enlarge the size of drive C (slide with the mouse to the right), until the maximum of the available space. Next Unallocated not look anymore, because it is coupled with drive C:
# Make sure all the steps above are correct. Finally click the Apply icon with the words from the menu
# After a while, usually need to restart your computer to continue the process of moving data and changing the partition size. Wait until finished
Data transfer process will be done after the restart and before entering windows. Long time depending on a large space sebesara changed and the number of data are transferred, particularly in drive D: