Free Panda Internet Security 2010 on October 22, 2009
To welcome the release of Windows 7, Panda Security provides one of the best products Panda Internet Security 2010 for free. Panda IS 2010 is a security product from virus attacks, spyware, anti spam, rootkits, hackers, identity theft and other Internet threats.
Panda Internet Security 2010 can be obtained free of charge (valid for one year), but only for 24 hours on October 22, 2009.
How do I get it?
1. Register (list) in http://us.pandasecurity.com/w7launch/ on October 22, 2009
2. Download Panda Internet Security 2010 from web
3. We will receive the activation code is valid (legal) for one year.
You can directly visit the site http://us.pandasecurity.com/w7launch/ to see how much longer the remaining time until the download link is Panda Internet Security 2010.
In general, Features Panda Internet Security 2010 is divided into 4 sections, namely:
* Anti-Malware Protection, to detect and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Also includes Personal Firewall to protect from Internet attacks such as hackers, wireless monitors and other Internet threats.
* Identity Theft Protection, which includes anti-rootkit, anti-phishing filter and Anti-Banking Trojan Engine.
* Safe Internet Browsing, which includes Web Filter, Personal Information Filter, Anti-Spam Filter and Parental Control.
* Backup & Restore, to backup and restore data.
To see more features, please see the information on http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/internet-security/
The size of installation files (downloaded): ~ 59 MB
System supported: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32 and 64-bit and Windows 7
Processor: Pentium 300 MHz or faster
RAM: 128 MB without TruPrevent, 512 MB if with TruPrevent (1 GB recommended)
Hard Disk: 275 MB