Often times some hardware might not work properly because the drivers are outdated and need updating but the search for new drivers may not always be easy.
Device Doctor is a freeware application for Windows that scans your computer hardware and check to see if there is a new driver updates available for your device. So you do not not need to do a job for every driver looking outdated.
This also puts the driver for "unknown device" in Windows Device Manager. Once installed, you can scan your system and check all the drivers that need to be updated. After the scan is complete the application, there will be a list of drivers outdated and also the download link.
Features of Device Doctor:
* Our database currently has drivers for over 13 million individual devices and computers
* Almost all major hardware manufacturers and computer devices are included
* Provides names for unknown devices devices before updating drivers
* Can be used offline - scan results are saved so you can move them to a connected computer and download there
* Updates WHQL (Microsoft certified) and non-WHQL drivers
* Designed for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7